- Compnay Name:Godbawee Food Co., Ltd.
- Membership: Free Member
- Registration Date:2010.12.31
- Country/Region :Korea
- Address :#557-1, Myeongcheon-dong, Boryung-si,, Chungcheongnam-do
- Phone / Fax :82-41-9312273 / 82-41-9362273
- Contact:Young-Jin, Kim
Godbawee Food Co., Ltd.
Established in 1996, Godbawee Food have been serving numberless consumers only through our reputation established by our customers' preference. Currently, we are endeavoring for telemarketing in national direct sales system.
Designated as a manufacturer and distributor for post office shopping goods by Ministry of information and communication in April 1999, we have been serving even more customers and registered as a company with a quarter allocation for export to Japan through an official channel showing increasing stats every year.
We have furthered our export to places other than Japan including USA with our high quality products being highly priced.
Owing to customer's great affection, Godbawee Food has acquired an ISO9002 product qualification of international certification institute (CCAS, KOREA) and an upgraded product certification with ISO9001 in February 2000 and May 2003 respectively.
- Conventional laver grown upon on a post is not made available everywhere. It is only possible in places with slit at an estuary that has a big difference between the rise and fall of the tide. Nets would be exposed to sunrays once the water is flown off during ebb tide, subsequently the laver reaches an extreme circumstance as a living creature and generates its own power to overcome this situation which ultimately gives it a unique taste and flavor.
- Laver that was grown in a midwinter with exposures to cold northwestern wind and snow is the best tasting kind. Laver is an alkali food full of protein, vitamins (A, B1, B2, C), and various minerals such as calcium, potassium, iron and phosphorus. Also, laver is the best source of iodine supply. Particularly, iodine is the nutriment of extremely small quantity which can be most easily deficient and the main source of thyroid hormone that participates in all metabolism.
Business Registry Number: 120-86-03931